Thursday, December 17, 2015

Are You Tired of Slogging Through Long Videos?

If you're like me, you dread those long videos where the presenter goes on and on about practically nothing. I mean, it takes them forever to get to the point, no?

Did you ever try to revisit those same videos later on but you only needed to see one small part of the video and you had no idea where it was in the video? The person who created a video did not set up a time-based index (some do but most don't!) So you have to go through several minutes (or tens of minutes) just to find that one little section. Sheesh!

Guess What?

I have discovered a great little technique where you can actually speed up your videos. I actually created a tutorial on how to do it. Instead of repeating all the steps here, I'll just give you the link. The lesson is called No Time to Watch Videos? You're Going to Love This!

No comments:

Post a Comment